Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My head hurts

It seems to me that more often lately, posts on the internet and posts on our blogs coming from my wife and I have had to do with discomfort.
Specifically... PAIN.

I'm sitting here right now waiting for something, but while I sit here and wait, I realize that my head hurts. It hurts really bad.
I figured I just needed more water. So I drank some. Now I have to pee.
Maybe I haven't had enough caffiene and I was suffering withdrawls. So I had some. Now I'm awake.
Maybe I needed to get some air. So I went outside. Now I'm cold.
Maybe I need some tylenol. So I took some. Now I have pills sitting in my stomach hanging out with the Chili-dogs I had for lunch.

Let's see...
Headache? CHECK!
Gotta pee? CHECK!
Cold?      CHECK!

Yeah, I'm doing a LOT better now.   >.<

Anyways, the point is we seem to have a lot of stupid little ailments as of late. And I would like for them to go away. I don't think that it will happen, but who knows.

Anyways, thats my complaint. Take it or leave it.


1 comment:

Love @ Home said...

Dude, I so totally do NOT cheat.