Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween is by far my NOT favorite holiday.

I don't know why, but I have always felt like halloween was kinda like teaching my kids to beg for handouts.
I know that since I was about 13 years old, I have had a hard time with the whole concept of "trick or treat". Why should someone have to give me candy just because I have the balls to put a mask on my head and stand at their door? That stuff costs money! A LOT OF MONEY!

Screw that noise.

I understand where halloween comes from, and all the crap associated with it, but seriously, I don't like this holiday. The parties tacked on to it are lame, with the same stupid cake walks and fishing over a bed sheet. throw the bean bags into the pumpkin shaped peice of plywood, and all that jazz. 

If I could skip halloween, I would. In fact, I did one year. I put up my christmas lights on october 25th. Two months before christmas. I loved that holiday season.

Anyways, this is my gripe, I don't like halloween. You can keep it. Just be sure to send the sweet-tart jellybeans to my house. I LOVE those things.


Oh yeah, also, I HATE candy corn. The stuff is CRAP!

No comments: