Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where Does The Time Go?

Oh man have I been busy, and it seems I've accomplished nothing! However my laptop should arrive today or tomorrow and I am quite excited for that. I finished two hats, one for Lillie and one for Hayden. I've started one for myself using that furry yarn. It looks cool but is a royal pain in the butt to use. However, I'm excited to see how it turns out. I also have been working on some quilts, but it has taken a back seat as husband has stolen my sewing machine and took it to work with him. Who knew there'd ever be a husband and a wife who fought over use of the sewing machine, huh? But we do!

So I also ordered a laptop table so I don't have to have this desk out in the living room anymore. It's a decent table I ordered from Walmart.com, but the shipping cost just as much as the table did! Oh well, I tried to find one on the island and couldn't, so whatcha gonna do? Finally I also ordered a pretty little corset from Hips and Curves.com. Why did I do that? Because I've lost 37lbs so far and I wanted to reward myself and feel pretty! Not to mention I'm sure husband will love it.


I've got lots of schoolwork to be doing though, so I guess I'll be off to do that now. Until next time!

No comments: