Thursday, October 2, 2008

Feeling a Little Bit Better

So my fever got pretty high, and I was miserable the entire day yesterday. But Garen did everything he could to help me out. We had an appointment with a consulor yesterday that I think went really well. I'm fairly confident it will help us. After that Garen stayed home to take care of me. I was able to take a nap while he picked up Hayden from school.

He took the kids to Walmart to pick out some gifts. Garen got me a pretty and simple ring, and Hayden got me the movie Sex and the City. Lillie got herself some crocs, but I can forgive her for being a shoe kinda gal.

Garen also insisted that I go out to dinner as planned, and by then, my fever was starting to come down. I hadn't eaten in two days so I was starving. So once the babysitter arrived we went off to dinner.... that I didn't really eat. But it's the fact that he tried.

My old friend from high school called to wish me a Happy Birthday. I hadn't heard from Ryan in a long time, and the fact that he remembered my birthday amazed me. It was really nice to hear from him again.

Finally I came home to flowers. They are pretty purple Lilacs. My hubby is so wonderful and I appreciate everything he did for me to make my day special, even though I was sick.

No comments: